Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

membuang mase

Ouhh, I want to study, indeed I need to study!

And what I’m doing right now? Blogging! Rite.. I’m such a loser..

Why cant I stay focus to read all the Dr Ong’s notes?? I don’t know, it seemed that I cant focus at all, my roommate even told me that she saw me staring at the page blankly! Oh my… what am I thinking??

Exam is just around the corner.. Actually, it is already coming! I’ll have TSR examination in just 2days and by now I only remember the qualitative and quantitative research things. Good! God!

This TSR thing is just bother me to death! Why am I taking this paper?? Ouh right, I need to learn all these research methods so that I can do my final thesis correctly..

Nevertheless, taking this paper is like going to hell. I hate this subject,  try not to but I just cant..  I don’t hear anything Dr Nik ‘potpeting’ in class. It is not just me, I think the whole class member agree that she is such a boring person. She talks slowly, sometimes stop in the middle before finish her speech. In some cases, I don’t know what she wants to deliver. I know, it is not appropriate to say bad things behind her back especially from a future teacher. However, I say this to remind my fellow friends and myself not to be such teacher. Take Dr Maria or Dr Ong or Cik Mai as our role model so that we will be as good as they were.

Continue..

The notes. Yeah..to make thing worse, I found that the notes that dr ong provide are going to kill me. Can notes kill people? I think so..  hahah,

the sentences, the words they use, the vocabs and the chapter or topic are…. I don’t know how to describe it~ I cant find the right word.

 

Dowh..seriously, I need to stop typing. I need to refresh, find a place where I can get ketenangan and mood so that it will help me to stay focus and concentrate. I need to solat.. Yeah, seems like good idea~

 

Bye people.. Do pray for my success~

3 comments:

neesa_jun said...

yeah i'd spent 3 days study the notes...but it end up that im still blur bout so many things..everything mixed up...huahuahua...xpa2...study with strategy bak kata Dr Syakirah.

ummul said...

tasha,,,aku spent 2 hari jer (ada nada bangga di situ yer!!)... tp jgn tny aku apa isi dia,,, sbb aku pun x INGATTTT!!! waa tulun!!

sweetypie said...

acha..lek la..pe kte ko korek hidung ko puas2..bole hd besaw..ehhe..neway gudluck for exams!